Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 6:44 PM Flag
So it sounds like you can only keep 1 player and if you do you lose your first round pick?
Think I'd pass on Gronk and draft AP
- Reply to Colby C Aug 13, 2015 6:29 PMEvil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 6:42 PM Flag
I like your thinking. Luck or Rodgers, if they gone then take AP.
If you get Luck or Rodgers you can wait on your second QB unless some other top dog falls into your lap
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 5:33 PM Flag
By out of pocket, do you mean out of town?
A town with no internet?
Head West... I hear they got some internet down Californy way
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 4:42 PM Flag
Lynch, Wilson, and who else ya got? I assume you lose your second round pick if you keep Forsett, so I wouldn't recommend keeping him, you may be able to do better than him on draft day
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 4:40 PM Flag
Yahoo opened up at the end of April this year. Is missing 3 months of the year really that big a deal?
The answer is "no"
So to answer your question, yes Yahoo does have support for dynasty leagues
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 4:38 PM Flag
Looks like my previous post got deleted.
You can put ALL kickers and defenses on the "do not draft" list and none will be drafted. Then post draft you can pick them up from free agency.
Or you could leave a few of each so that it will possibly draft 1 but no backup
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 4:33 PM Flag
You can also generate a random order via yahoo commish tools prior to the draft.
Only do it once though, because it will keep a record every time you do it under commish changes... and that is when people will get suspicious
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 1:02 PM Flag
switched my season projected total points from 1400 to 1800 and moved me up 3 spots in projected finish. lol
this commish is an amateur anyway. 20 team league with 2 QB slots. Who does that?!
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 12:32 PM Flag
no no no... keep Beckham, Anderson, and Big Ben.
11th round is much too valuable to pass o a QB in a 2QB league
- Evil Chemist Evil Chemist Aug 13, 2015 9:34 AM Flag
One of my commish changed all the scoring settings after the draft. Normally I'd call him out, but it made my team better. lol
Looks like nobody else noticed because it hasn't been brought up
Expert Fantasy Advice
The Internet went to work creating hilarious memes after Tom Brady's suspension was lifted. … More »
Tom Brady's suspension is officially nullified. But should owners grab him earlier in light of the reversal? … More »
While the regular season is still a week away, this year’s crop of rookies seems to have underwhelmed. … More »