Commissioner Corner Message Board
- Reply to AER Jul 17, 2014 1:44 PMCaptZoom CaptZoom Jul 17, 2014 3:41 PM Flag
Not thinking that I would want a LM pushing thru any of his own trades. That would seem self serving. (I don't pushany of mine thru as LM)
- Reply to AER Jul 17, 2014 1:44 PMCaptZoom CaptZoom Jul 17, 2014 2:07 PM Flag
Did you email Yahoo and ask them? It does sound fishy and yes, not sure why you would give up Green + Thomas for Calvin + Edelman.
- CaptZoom CaptZoom Jul 15, 2014 11:31 PM Flag
I'm thinking LM can move players and picks from 1 team to another. All trades would have to be posted on the league MB. But my yahoo league does it so I'm assuming that's what the LM does.
- CaptZoom CaptZoom Jul 15, 2014 6:13 PM Flag
I believe commish can set the values (pretty sure that's what they do in one of my baseball leagues. It was the average of what you paid in 2013 and what yahoo listed for 2014)
- CaptZoom CaptZoom Jul 15, 2014 2:31 PM Flag
(not an LM so dont know firsthand) but you must be able to enter a keeper amt before the draft. I am in numerous leagues and they all do it different. One league does like you are suggesting. Another league adds the Yahoo cap number + what you paid for the player and divides it by 2. Does that make sense?
Anyway, good luck. I would be down w/ an auction keeper league.
- CaptZoom CaptZoom Jul 10, 2014 8:31 PM Flag
Was gonna ask for more info but I'm in that league too. Great long term league w/ nice owners and great LM. Ppl, you would enjoy this league.