Who to Start Message Board
- Blaize R Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 7:50 PM Flag
By all means, I appreciate the suggestion and the difference of opinion when it comes to Gordon. Was just trying to get extra insight.
- Reply to Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 2:06 PMBlaize R Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 7:48 PM Flag
Either way, the point stands... Houston is still starting a sub par QB this week. Even more sub par than they usually do.
- Blaize R by Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 2:06 PM Flag
St. Louis vs. NYG
Baltimore @ Hou (Tom Savage making his first start at QB)
Buffalo @ Oak
Who should I start?
- Blaize R Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 1:59 PM Flag
Andre Williams would be my oddman out. I feel like the Giants offense is really going to struggle against the Rams this week.
- Blaize R Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 1:49 PM Flag
1. Both are pretty solid options. Romo might get a boost this week, because of Murray's injury. With Murray banged up, the Cowboys might throw it a bit more. Also Ryan might be missing his best target in Julio Jones. I'd lean towards Romo, slightly. If you need a homerun though go with Ryan as his matchup does have shootout potential and he did put up monster numbers against them in the beginning of the year.
2. I like Buffalo here. They've been great all year and have a good matchup. NE's matchup is good on paper, but the Jets always play them tough and GB isn't a consistent option for fantasy football. So yeah, Buffalo is the way to go.
- Blaize R Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 1:33 PM Flag
Yeah, I know how that goes. It just seems to me that I don't have to play someone as risky as Josh Gordon in my opinion. My other options seem like safer picks. They may have lower ceilings, but they all have much higher floors.
- Blaize R Blaize R Dec 17, 2014 1:27 PM Flag
One thing I forgot to mention is that I'm favored by 64%, so I can afford to play it a little bit safe.
- Reply to Blaize R Dec 16, 2014 2:23 PMBlaize R Blaize R Dec 16, 2014 11:26 PM Flag
I'm starting Maclin in my other league as well. I actually really like Maclin, but I'm kind of forced to, since my WR corps aren't the greatest and he's the most talented WR I own by far. So yeah, go Maclin.
- Blaize R Blaize R Dec 16, 2014 11:23 PM Flag
Yeah man, if Buffalo was playing Denver or something, this question might be a little different, but they're playing the Raiders. I'm sure they'll put up decent numbers.
- Blaize R Blaize R Dec 16, 2014 9:31 PM Flag
I know how that goes man. I'll admit I'm biased, but it's JC were talking about here. It's not like I'm talking about playing Alex Smith or something.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Taking a look around the league in Week 16. … More »
A surprise shootout thrilled us in Week 16: Tannehill outlasting Bridgewater. … More »
Julio Jones is in limbo again, but at least he faces a 1 pm ET start on Sunday. … More »