Commissioner Corner Message Board
- Beauregard W Beauregard W Jun 14, 2013 11:36 PM Flag
Well, Sluggo, let's assume you had invested your life savings from your job as a Wal-Mart greeter in a money league and someone was trying to cheat. How would you feel? Would you want to know? What's to keep him from making the same offer to other managers? Maybe one of them accepts and you lose because of it. It's called morals, fair play, and sportsmanship. Get an elementary school student to explain those concepts to you.
- Beauregard W Beauregard W Jun 14, 2013 7:44 PM Flag
Ric, I don't believe there is a commish in a money league. I e-mailed the other 10 managers, told them what he said, and told them I'd automatically veto any trade he was involved in.
I just got an e-mail from a manger offering to trade me his best players for my castoffs, allowing me to win the league and the money ($120). Of course, after I win he wants me to return his entry fee. How do I report this to Yahoo? I would like to see his roster frozen. I have e-mailed the other managers and told them I will automatically veto any trades involving this manager, but that won't stop him from performing a roster purge. Suggestions? Opinions?
- Beauregard W Beauregard W Feb 8, 2013 5:45 PM Flag
Pacheco isn't even their starting 3B, Nelson is. Check the news and you'll find they're working Pacheco out at C. So, if he makes the roster, he'll be a backup for a few positions
- Beauregard W Beauregard W Feb 7, 2013 3:48 PM Flag
With Yahoo you can be sure of 2 things:
1. They will never "hit" any date that they promise
2. Stat tracker and/or score keeping will "blow up" during the last week or two of the season, just when it's most critical