Who to Start Message Board
- Reply to Andy Domingo Jun 27, 2012 12:33 PMAndy Domingo Andy Domingo Jun 27, 2012 12:48 PM Flag
If I ask him Im sure he is j ust going to deny he had anything to do with it. Is there anway to tell that he did??
- Andy Domingo by Andy Domingo Jun 27, 2012 12:33 PM Flag
Basically I was waiver 5 and put in a waiver claim for a player. Somebody else got him instead who was waiver priority 8. I thought the lower the priority the better chance u have at getting a player place on waivers?? Am i missing something??
Any help would be appreciated.
- Andy Domingo Andy Domingo Sep 7, 2009 10:51 PM Flag
Solid all around. Especially at the wr position.
I would try to trade braylon,berrian and/or Holt for a Solid running back. Ur rb's are good but not great.
- Andy Domingo Andy Domingo Aug 31, 2009 3:29 AM Flag
I agree lee and finley will be splitting time on the field so Lee's numbers will most likely be down this yr.
I would say keep winslow and also pick up boss as a backup since eli is using him more and more.
- Andy Domingo Andy Domingo Dec 13, 2008 4:09 PM Flag
Def not NE, the raiders can and will score points on there hurting defense. I would def. say Indy vs detroit, they are getting healthier and had a big blowout win last gm.
- Andy Domingo Andy Domingo Oct 15, 2008 12:02 AM Flag
I would take this trade in a heart beat especially since u already have 2 $ rb's.
L fitz will get u more fan pts then calvin johnson and lynch combined
- Andy Domingo Andy Domingo Oct 14, 2008 10:53 AM Flag
regardless team b wins.
LJ is not cosistent at all and royal if just coming off a injury and is a #2 receiver to brandon marshall.
- Andy Domingo Andy Domingo Oct 14, 2008 10:50 AM Flag
U need to improve in ur wide receiver area.
I would try to trade one of ur qb's for a consistent receiver.
Or even try to trade one of ur rbs's as well.
Expert Fantasy Advice
We've got everything you need to know to rock your fantasy baseball draft right here. … More »
It's never pretty in an only-league auction, and it's never perfect. But there's something to be learned from the process. … More »
Looking at the biggest risk vs. reward fantasy players in 2015. … More »