Commissioner Corner Message Board
Can you find 2 guys just to do the draft, then replace them? I will help if you wish.
I think finalize means just that. No way to unfinalize. Either invite 2 new teams immediately or else push the draft date a day or two, then invite.
Great to have your experience, David! Need a replacement in a 2nd year IDP dynasty. We keep 20 of 30, boosted and balanced IDP scoring. Free league, we have drafted. Decent roster, 7-6 record last year, squeezed into the playoffs and lost in the 1st round. Post email if interesed? Thanks! Leo
2nd year keeper (20 of max 30 roster), boosted IDP scoring but QBs still rule. All 12 teams returned but one dropped out this morning. We have drafted. Decent roster, made the Champ. Playoffs last year with a 7-6 record, lost in 1st round. Not a lot of chat, but Managers eat nails for breakfast on Sunday mornings! If interested, leave message/em here.
Running 6 IDP dynasties.......it's too many! Need replacement Commish for 1 or 2 Yahoo IDP dynasties.
* Solid leagues, all teams returned (replaced one for not responding to emails).
* 12 teams, 3 divisions, keep 25 of 30 from 2013.
* Active teams during season, no team missed a weekly lineup......preseason, not so active!
* Boosted IDP scoring......QBs still rule, but not by nearly as much as default IDP settings.
* Both of my takeover rosters solid, one is excellent (2nd and 4th place last year).
* Will remain available via email for advice, assistance this season, if you wish.
We are a 2nd year keeper league. After our keeper deadline, we wish to trade 2014 players and/or 2014 draft picks. Questions......any help much appreciated!
1. After the deadline, will keepers appear on rosters, on the Players List AND on our draft board?
2. After the deadline, but before our draft, will Yahoo software process trades of any kind?
3. What happens at draft time if two teams traded an ODD number of draft picks? Can that be done safely?
Thanks for any feedback. Lot to like at Yahoo, but the process is sometimes a bit convoluted and help info leaves many basic questions unanswered.
Brad....I think you need to set a keeper deadline in Commish Tools at Edit Keeper Settings. Make sure all teams choose their keepers before that date. After that date, they MAY show on your rosters, may show up on the Players screen too (marked with little "k") so you can see what's left to draft. The keepers will also appear on your draft board as the first 3 picks or the last 3 picks, your choice.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Yahoo's fantasy football crew gets you ready to crush the competition, Atlanta-style, in Week 3 ... Maybe. … More »
If you're looking for responsible ways to invest in the Thursday night game, we've got you covered. … More »
Brad Evans says you should pile cash stacks on Knile Davis in Week 3. … More »
Tom Brady's stumble out of the gate should continue this week despite a favorable matchup. … More »