General Message Board
- 4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Sep 18, 2013 6:32 PM Flag
Only thing I can think of is they're going to toss the season for another 1st round pick. So 2 1st round picks..
Johnny Football anyone?
- Reply to Brett Sep 16, 2013 9:09 AM4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Sep 16, 2013 9:32 AM Flag
I'd leave them on the waiver wire for now. Try and make a trade with what you have. You'll end up with a better player in the long run.
- 4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Apr 7, 2013 3:06 AM Flag
How's Oshie doing for you fools?
Yeah, that's what I thought. A declining player before injury means DROP. Better luck next year.
- 4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Mar 18, 2013 1:16 PM Flag
I know what the point is.. Why hold on to him if he's not going to be valuable when he comes off IR?
That's my point.
- 4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Mar 18, 2013 12:26 PM Flag
Just drop him, theres better options on the Waiver Wire, and I don't see him helping much with Tarasenko and Steen back.
- 4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Mar 15, 2013 3:59 PM Flag
You waited this long to figure out you needed D players?..
Poor management. Anyone you drop at this point will benefit someone else, and I doubt there's much on your Waiver Wire for D's.
I'd keep who you have, and bite the bullet. Sorry.
- 4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Mar 14, 2013 10:01 AM Flag
Tlusty is still available?!! Brunner/!
Wow, just wow. Drop Conacher like previously said and pick up Tlusty in a heartbeat.
- Reply to J.J. Mar 10, 2013 7:49 PM4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Mar 11, 2013 9:02 AM Flag
Agreed. Letang is on fire, and Suter is picking it up.
If your looking for a goalie, sell high on Marchand.
- Reply to Gordon Bombay Feb 11, 2013 1:21 PM4th and Drunk 4th and Drunk Feb 11, 2013 9:01 PM Flag
Toews and Kane don't play on the same line, other than the PP.
Regardless, I don't think you can go wrong with either of the options. Keep what you have.