Who to Start Message Board
As another Michael Floyd owner.
Would you care to talk some sense and explain to the few who are under the impression that a choice between Michael Floyd & Rueben Randle ROS is not close? People seem to respect your input around here, so maybe you can put it into better words than I care to.
- Reply to Tom Oct 29, 2014 11:03 PM
It's looking increasingly likely Gio will sit this week, if so play Hill. Who would you drop to pick him up though?
I'm 7-1, just traded Maclin for Gordon, and thought about Ray Rice. Do people think he'll come back this year? Is he worth the add for one of my lower roster spots? Say if I dropped the Bengals D/Colston for him? My WR are Dez, TY, E. Sanders, Gordon, Tate, so I'll never start Colston?
Thanks Jim. Thats the consensus I'm getting. I should let it happen. I think its salesmanship more than anything, which isn't collusion, but its still sneaky. Take the rookie portion out of it and maybe I look at it differently.
I'd prefer active owners but even if someone would take over and set the rosters for the rest of the season you'd be doing a big favor. Post your email and which team you want and I'll send you the link. Here's the full roster for the first team.
1. (4) Evgeni Malkin (Pit - C,RW)
2. (17) P.K. Subban (Mon - D)
3. (24) Sergei Bobrovsky (Cls - G)
4. (37) Zach Parise (Min - LW)
5. (44) James Neal (Nsh - LW,RW)
6. (57) Jimmy Howard (Det - G)
7. (64) Martin St. Louis (NYR - C,RW)
8. (77) Ryan Kesler (Anh - C,RW)
9. (84) Henrik Sedin (Van - C)
10. (97) Mark Giordano (Cgy - D)
11. (104) Christian Ehrhoff (Pit - D)
12. (117) Justin Faulk (Car - D)
13. (124) Jaroslav Halak (NYI - G)
14. (137) Kyle Turris (Ott - C)
15. (144) Alexander Semin (Car - LW,RW)
16. (157) Johan Franzen (Det - LW,RW)
And the second team
1. (5) Alex Ovechkin (Was - LW,RW)
2. (16) Jamie Benn (Dal - LW)
3. (25) Semyon Varlamov (Col - G)
4. (36) Duncan Keith (Chi - D)
5. (45) Eric Staal (Car - C)
6. (56) Cory Schneider (NJ - G)
7. (65) Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Ari - D)
8. (76) Ryan Johansen (Cls - C,RW)
9. (85) Jeff Carter (LA - C,RW)
10. (96) Daniel Sedin (Van - LW)
11. (105) Braden Holtby (Was - G)
12. (116) Alex Goligoski (Dal - D)
13. (125) Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (Edm - C)
14. (136) Alexander Edler (Van - D)
15. (145) Jonathan Drouin (TB - LW)
16. (156) John Gibson (Anh - G)
I was going to respond earlier but didn't want to take it lightly, as its a big move for you, and a complex decision. Looking at your team more crefully, I don't think you need McCoy in all honesty. Yes, he is improving, but still far from the draft-time hype. No TDs in his last 100 carries, and that's as he is reportedly "improving". You give up Lacy and Bradshaw, and you are stuck praying for McCoy to becom elite all of a sudden, and you other starting RB is what.. McKinnon? Don't do this to yourself, you have a great team, not perfect at RB, but no one with a good overall team is perfect at RB.
- Reply to Cortez, Sr. Oct 30, 2014 12:33 AM
absolutely make this trade. you get a QB1 and a solid RB2 in return. dalton is awful and has a low celing. Atlanta's O line is very beat up, so Ryan is struggling to put up his usual numbers. Bell and miller are a great combo in a 12 team league. charles has been struggling to stay healthy this year as well. please reply to my post. thanks
close but my gut thinks Big Ben. They even a bye the same week lol coming up
I like cam more this week but they both have pretty nice schedules here on out. Cams looks a little nicer... schedule that is... but Bens got a nice schedule too... falcons, jets, titans, saints who arent impressing me on D,,, I like Bens weapons more and i trust him more and since the scheduldles are close id go ben due to trust in him more and they are the better team i think
I would like to get a good RB2...I know Gio is hurt and maybe out for a game but maybe a good trade in the long run? Start 3 WR and 1 flex
QB: Kap RB: Ellington RB: Jeremy Hill WR: DEz WR: D Thomas WR R randle Flex Cooks BN M floyd BN hyde BN k davis BN bbrown BN jgray
A guy in our league was able to pick up multiple players the other night, before waivers had been processed. He also was able to drop a player and re add him immediately even though our dropped players go directly to waivers. Has anybody else had any issues with this or anybody have any ideas as to why it's happening? Thanks in advance for your help.
So does anyone think Clay is a good streamer this week? M.Bennett is on bye and I picked up Harbor. Heath Miller was ranked above him but I think Clay has more upside vs the Bengals who give up points to TE's. Heath Miller had to big games but I think he's used more for blocking than anything. Here's some other TE's available. Anyone think there is someone better than Harbor I should look at?
Niles Paul - Redskins (vs Vikings)
Jace Amaro - Jets (vs Chiefs)
Tim Wright - Pats (vs Broncos)
Lance Kendricks - Rams (vs 49ers)
Daniel Fells - Giants (vs Colts)
Josh Hill - Saints (vs Panthers)
Expert Fantasy Advice
A look at fantasy players whose values have moved up and down in week 13. … More »
Another week, another Knicks guard on the fantasy radar. … More »
A look at fantasy players whose values have moved up and down in week 12. … More »