General Message Board
NA is for players not on the 40 man roster. Suspended players stay on the 40 man. No go.
Cut him or drop him.
My advise. Drop him. He's out 80 games. He'll play about 60 returning. Use your roster spot for someone else. Let someone else add him and hurt that team. If he's available at the ASB, then add him.
Again, the DL is for players that are injured. Suspended players aren't injured. No go.
If they did it your way, then you'd complain that there's not enough DL spots for all the players you have that are hurt.
Tough luck. Cut him or bench him. It's not going change. Yahoo uses a stats provider that assigns NA, DL, SUSP, based on official paperwork filed by MLB.
Here is his roster:1. (2) Paul Goldschmidt (Ari - 1B)
2. (15) Kris Bryant (ChC - 3B,OF)
3. (18) José Altuve (Hou - 2B)
4. (31) Madison Bumgarner (SF - SP)
5. (34) Jacob deGrom (NYM - SP)
6. (47) Zack Greinke (Ari - SP)
7. (50) Adam Jones (Bal - OF)
8. (63) Yasiel Puig (LAD - OF)
9. (66) Todd Frazier (CWS - 3B)
10. (79) Michael Brantley (Cle - OF)
11. (82) Cole Hamels (Tex - SP)
12. (95) Adam Eaton (CWS - OF)
13. (98) Francisco Liriano (Pit - SP)
14. (111) Raisel Iglesias (Cin - SP)
15. (114) Russell Martin (Tor - C)
16. (127) Glen Perkins (Min - RP)
17. (130) Francisco Rodríguez (Det - RP)
18. (143) Brandon Crawford (SF - SS)
19. (146) Shin-soo Choo (Tex - OF)
20. (159) Joc Pederson (LAD - OF)
21. (162) Lucas Duda (NYM - 1B)
22. (175) Drew Smyly (TB - SP)
23. (178) DJ LeMahieu (Col - 2B)
24. (191) Kyle Hendricks (ChC - SP)
25. (194) Jake McGee (Col - RP)
NA? whats that? U cant put someone on NA and add a guy. Its not as hard as all that. Just allow all SUSP and emergency leev to be put on our DLs if we have the room. Im not even saying add an extra DL. I had Bruce miss 3 games this week and Roberson gonna miss 4-5. for family emergency. 2 years ago Sally Perez missed 10 days for his dead granny.
of course, but my point is out is out, no matter how. I understand why minor leegrs not avail...but if a guy is out and will return he should be able to be held. All they have 2 du is include all SUSP and emergency leev to fall under a DL spot. Its not as big a deal as all that.
And the way the sunlset plays within her hair
I hear the sound of a coochie word
On the wind that lifts her perfume through the air
I'm picking up good vibrations
In a league I'm in, players are added when they are called up. Manaea is not available in my league yet the morning of Berrios' start I was able to put in a claim for him. What gives?
Expert Fantasy Advice
The Tennessee Titans crushed DeMarco Murray's fantasy value by selecting Heisman winner Derrick Henry in Round 2 of the NFL Draft. … More »
A look at Friday's DFS slate. … More »
In the market for a new middle after Dee Gordon's suspension? Here's a price list for you. … More »
Ezekiel Elliott is hands down the most attractive fantasy commodity to emerge from Day 1 of the 2016 NFL Draft, but he wasn't alone. … More »
The second day of the NFL Draft will be stacked with impact fantasy assets. Our experts review the top prospects. … More »