Commissioner Corner Message Board
It's March and you know what that means! March Madness Baby!
I would like to invite you to enter my NCAA tournament Pick'em. We will have a minimum of 40 entries with a minimum pot of $1000.
Rules are simple. As acting commissioner I will determine the pay out based on Yahoo's results. 20% of the total pot will be awarded to the person who picks the most correct in the first round/second round, 5% to the persons with the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th most overall correct picks, 10% to the person with the 3rd most overall correct picks, 20% to the person with 2nd most overall correct picks, and 30% to the person with the most overall correct picks. Ties will be broken by Yahoo's tiebreaker question. If after the first round/second round there is a tie the winners will split the 20% into equal parts. Each correct pick is worth one point. Points do not increase as rounds advance. Commissioner's decisions are final.
Entry fee is $25. Please go to leaguesafe and make payment. Please input your team name from yahoo in leaguesafe. https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/1031298/ballers-2012 If you sign up and do not pay your account will be deleted and you will be beat.
Please invite anyone you know who may be interested. Signup information for yahoo is listed below. If you need help please feel free to contact me through email firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum 2 entries per person. http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=19406&P=ncaa12
Group ID#: 19406
Please note that you must sign up for the league through Yahoo and make payment through leaguesafe.
Good luck baby!
Expert Fantasy Advice
If there were any remaining Toby Gerhart loyalists ... well, sorry. Robinson is the Jaguars RB to own. … More »
Russell Wilson had a monstrous fantasy game during Seattle's losing effort and an examination of the rest of the Week 7 action … More »
Regime change can be a long, messy process. But it's been relatively quick and painless in the Rams backfield. … More »