Commissioner Corner Message Board
Team 1 (14th pick) - Paul Pierce, Al Harrington, Mehmet Okur, Stephen Curry and Emeka Okafor
Team 2 (16th pick) - Caron Butler, Ray Allen, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom
This is a second year keeper league. The teams above are the available teams with their respective keepers. I'm looking for managers who wants to take over these teams.
Draft is next week October 22, 2010 8:00 am (Singapore Time, my timezone) please convert to your respective country time. Draft Type is non-serpentine and Draft picks are arranged via last year's standings.
Here are the league settings: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4182/nbaseason65.jpg
Here are the league rules:
1. we have a 2 week inactivity rule, meaning i'll be monitoring your activity and if you have been found inactive for 2 weeks, you're going to be replaced.
2. If a trade is offered to your team, please either accept or decline. do not ignore the offer like it does not exist.
3. Keepers (I'll be asking every manager to name their 5 keepers a week after the trade deadline - February 17, 2011.)
4. if you finish 1st you'll draft 20th next season, if you finish 20th you'll draft 1st on the draft. (deliberately losing is illegal, you'll be replaced if proven guilty)
5.Respect the message boards, if it's not that important you can post it on your league blast or smack talk box.
5. Be active, have fun and we'll be seeing each other for years to come.
Send me your team of choice, first email gets the team he wants.
A link to your fantasy profile/trophies page.
Expert Fantasy Advice
With draft season here, you'll want to keep certain things in mind when you're on the clock. … More »
We're talking Roethlisberger, Graham, Brady and more. Big names, big predictions. … More »
Every major league team's bullpen hierarchy, all in one place. … More »
There's leakage in everyone's fake football game. Let's try to eliminate some of that. … More »
The Yahoo fantasy staff reveals its biggest fantasy football man-crushes heading into the '15 season. … More »