Commissioner Corner Message Board
LETS KEEP THIS LIST RUNNING... LETS MAKE THEM KNOWN AND BE. PLEASE POST NOT THEIR TEAM NAMES BUT THEIR YAHOO E-MAIL ADDRESSES and/or YAHOO IDs
1. latimes818 & samboz1989 a.k.a. GroudHog - two teams in one league
2. firstname.lastname@example.org - locking out DPenny45 for beating the commissioner in his league
3. email@example.com bobtoo998 - reported by: tbom66 (tim n)
4. firstname.lastname@example.org a.k.a. Sammy Zein - reported by: ndriver23
5. email@example.com - reported by: psyer6 (Kalle M) - commish took best players from managers bec he didnt make the playoffs
6. firstname.lastname@example.org ID#206212 - reported by: krist s
7. email@example.com - locks out bucsrule0708 in the championship round
8. firstname.lastname@example.org - locked yatusabe719 (Tomas S) in the middle of championship for losing in the middle round of the Finals
9. Mumbles619 - reported by: converge_into (Cary G) for locking his team, taking his best players and adding to the commissioner Mumbles619's team.
- 1 Reply to A Yahoo! User
Not sure if this would be considered cheating, but one of the top teams on the leader boards had an unusual amount of top round players, when checking the draft it looked like there was many "bad" picks by others in his league, giving this persons team a very good starting squad. On top of that, during the first month the team made this very unusual trade: got 1st round pick Danny Granger and gave up 10 round pick L. Barbosa, doesn't that seem a little odd? Anyway, the team name is Connie in Yahoo Public 18093.
rcc10160143 aka Gunner10 - Locked manager out with no warning because he swore once regarding an unfair trade Gunner10 pulled off. When manager stuck up for himself (without ever swearing again) Gunner10 reset managers lineups so he would beat said manager and advance himself into the playoffs.
Ryan D with email address email@example.com. 6 team league for basketball. A few weeks into the season, he drop the rosetrs from every team in the league and cherry picks the players he wants. When asked to return rosters to their previous state or everyone will stop participating, his response was "screw u all".
I'm glad this is still going, its very frustrating to put all your work and time a team in a custom league (b/c public doesnt let you choose specifics) and have some manager be irresponsible. We had a potential scare this season until all the players stuck together and threatened to drop all players if anyone was picked on. I'm still hoping no one was unlucky enough to have mumbles as commissioner.
changed the number of games played from 82 to 100 after ~20games had been played to gain advantage. I called him a cheater and quit by dropping all my players. WARNING: Never play with this cheater ever again.
Why do commissioners cheat on this FREE fantasy league? I don't understand.
Deshon Smith....firstname.lastname@example.org. two teams in one league, and changed rules in finals of cash league he commished to his advantage, and then locked out his opponent when he was called out on it. He also kept all the money. Worst BIT%H of all time!!!
Dangerpenguin424@yahoo.com: dropped lebron,rasheed wallace, marcus camby and chauncy billups. Then change Can't Cut List from 'Yahoo! Sports' to 'None' and the Waiver Time from '2 days' to 'No waivers'. He did all this as he was doing it, telling the second place team at the same time. the second place team i was playing in the championship game, then picks up all these players on the Tuesday before the final day. it just makes me made because i was winning before he did any of this. I was in first all year long.
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
Everyone and their mother wants a piece of Joseph Randle for fantasy purposes, but is there still room to profit? … More »
Taking a look at DFS action for Thursday's slate. … More »
The Phillies offense isn't much, but make way for running infielder Cesar Hernandez. … More »
Trying to find the best DFS lineup for Wednesday's action. … More »