Send me a link:
*Text messaging rates may apply.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter your Phone Number.
Thanks! A link has been sent.
Come join us at SweGamers Market Fantasy Hockey, very similar to the old Rotohog/Sporting News/Smallworld Salary Cap Format.
- You manage a team of 12 players; 3 centers, 4 wingers,3 defensemen and 2 goalies.
- You get 5 trades every week, which roll over to the following week if you don't use them.
- The cost of players goes up and down each day depending on how many managers are buying and selling them, analogous to the stock market.
- The main objective is to score as many points as possible based on your roster's performance.
- The secondary objective is to make money. Since better players generally cost more, the faster you make money the earlier you can field a star studded team.
Ps. SweGamers is a site run by fans for fans. Ds. 140 teams have signed up already.