Commissioner Corner Message Board
Total number of teams: 20 Teams
League location: Last year it was on Yahoo, but we will be reviewing to see if there is another location that is better suited to our format.
Player Pool: All Players drafted or signed into NHL.
Positions: C, W, D and G
- 19 active (4 C, 8 W, 6 D, 1 G)
- 4 bench
- 5 man prospect team
- TOTAL of 28 players per team
- Prospect = NHL drafted/signed player with 41 or less GP (season) in the NHL.
- Once you call up a Prospect who has over 41 GP he cannot be sent back down.
- Owners may set lineups on a daily basis.
- Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
- Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 3 day(s).
- Limit of 3 waiver claims per period.
- Owners may do trades.
- Owners may make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods
Scoring for Categories
+/- - Plus Minus
FOW - Face Off Wins
A - Assists
G - Goals
PIM - Penalty Minutes
PPP - Power play Points
SHP - Short handed Points
SOG - Shots On Goal
S - Saves
SPct - Save Pct
W - Wins
GAA - Goals Against Average
Trades - Unless the trade is very unreasonable the trades in this league will be instant.
10 votes in total needed; vote with highest percentage wins.
Concerning Rookie/FA Draft:
Each year the draft order is determined by the previous years league power rankings (in reverse order). The draft will be 4 rounds (thus, each team has 4 draft picks at their disposal).
This league is a free league
- Limit of 3 IR spots
Expert Fantasy Advice
Receivers lead the way atop Brandon Funston's initial rankings heading into the start of training camps. … More »
Brandon Funston and Scott Pianowski talk MLB news and happenings, starting in St. Louis. … More »
Hanley Ramirez's bat has come alive this week and he's cheaply priced for Sunday DFS. … More »
Talking Edwin Encarnacion, a look around the league and other random nonsense. … More »