Commissioner Corner Message Board
if andy mc donald of st. louis is a centermen, why is he playing left wing. and if he is a left wing. why is he listed as center?
can we get a roster update on this please. thank you
- 1 Reply to colombianbeast
well McDonald is back to averaging a point a game so it's really up to you.
Kesler has been hot lately but who knows if he will keep it up.
Berglund has been cold so maybe consider him.
+ if you drop kesler you'll have 2 Cs from the blues which wouldn't be as ideal.
He started season as a C gets injured comes back he's a winger for how long? Yahoo just sitting going ok lets wait and see, how long he is a W before he gets LW status, and we all know how they like to wait on things!!
- 1 Reply to Fraser O.
Reply from Yahoo to my email:
Players may be eligible at multiple positions during the current Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey season. Initial position eligibility wasdetermined based on past participation and information supplied by the teams during the off-season.
* All position eligibility requests are reviewed, compiled and forwarded to our data provider who makes the final decision on position eligibility.
* Please understand since Yahoo! is not responsible for modifying position eligibility, we cannot speculate on future changes or comment on the decisions made regarding individual player(s).
* There are no set criteria (minimum number of games, minutes, etc. at a new position) for position eligibility. A new position will be added when our data provider determines that a player's primary position has changed.
* Players will never lose position eligibility which means they can be played at either their old or new positions for the remainder of the season.
We appreciate your feedback. While we'd much rather address each request personally, it's simply not practical given the nature of the review process. Whenever you have further comments or questions, please feel free to email me again.
So... Who is this mysterious "data provider" i hear so much about??
Hopefully he gets it right & soon!
- 1 Reply to BN
I emailed yahoo yesterday in regards to giving McDonald dual status as well as Backes.
I included the notes that yahoo themselves have posted on the matter. Considering McDonald's note said that he may even finish off the season as a LW maybe it will help.
And both of their notes said "continuing to play....the new position"
I'll re-post once i get a response from yahoo later today.
It would be sweet if andy was left wing eligible but it won't happen this year if he plays the wing next year (preseason) yahoo might give him lw designation. Yahoo rarely updates positions and will ever make a lw a rw if it feels like it.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Brandon Funston and Scott Pianowski talk MLB news and happenings, starting in St. Louis. … More »
Hanley Ramirez's bat has come alive this week and he's cheaply priced for Sunday DFS. … More »
Talking Edwin Encarnacion, a look around the league and other random nonsense. … More »
A look at recent fantasy risers and fallers regarding trades and the draft. … More »