Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
Keeper league (2 positions and any drafted Rookie; 3 year limit), H2H, 16 teams. I drafted 5th and it was a Standard Draft.
1. (5) Zach Parise (Min - LW) Keeper
2. (21) Ilya Kovalchuk (NJ - LW) Keeper
3. (37) Ilya Bryzgalov (Phi - G)
4. (53) Jeff Skinner (Car - C,RW)
5. (69) Joe Pavelski (SJ - C,RW)
6. (85) Jason Pominville (Buf - RW)
7. (101) Mark Streit (NYI - D)
8. (117) Justin Williams (LA - RW)
9. (133) Brent Burns (SJ - D)
10. (149) Craig Anderson (Ott - G)
11. (165) Matt Carle (TB - D)
12. (181) Damien Brunner (Det - RW)
13. (197) Ryan Kesler (Van - C)
14. (213) Derek Stepan (NYR - C)
Thanks for any help!
I don't like many of your choices. Almost all of your choices after Kovalchuk must h...
I don't like many of your choices.
Almost all of your choices after Kovalchuk must have had better options on the board during the time you were drafting.
You reached for Skinner something fierce though. You also reached for Pominville. Worst you have like 6 players on your team with negative +/- ratings. In fact, Streit had a -27 in 2012.
So not a fan, but who knows, I'm the peanut gallery and it is still early.
- View Replies
Ya, the +/- category's a bit rough and I'm worried about Burns on D if he's st...
Ya, the +/- category's a bit rough and I'm worried about Burns on D if he's still hurt from last season. I compared to the other teams a bit last night and figure I'm about in the middle of the pack on paper. Trying to figure out where to try and make a move.