Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
So a trade was accepted in my league today. I'm leaving it up for others to see, to see if they think it's veto worthy. I personally think it's lopsided.
One guy gets Wolski, the other gets Bobby Ryan.
So.. what do you think?
Not even close to a veto. People just need to let other owners run their teams the way they see fit.
Even in a keeper it's even. Wolski is 24 years old and Ryan is 23 so both have long careers ahead of them.
Wolski is a LW and Ryan is a C/RW; LW is by and large a weaker position so with that the trade is probably even based on needs.
This is FAAAAR from veto worthy, not even close!!!
Although you might not have made this trade yourself, don't try to understand the logic and rationale behind other team's trades.
It could be as simple as:
1. The manager prefers X player
2. The manager doesn't think X team will do very well this season i.e. Anaheim is 0-3 and has 2 goals TOTAL in their first 3 games of the season
3. Could know something that you/most don't i.e. injuries
4. Could have a second trade in the works
5. Could possess another player on X team or X line and trying to unite a couple players.
Over all Commissioners need to monitor their leagues, but at the same time mind their own business.
Expert Fantasy Advice
The Big Board takes into consideration past returns, current performance and expected future gains in determining who should be included. … More »
Kelvin Benjamin has hit the ground running in his return from injury, which has him moving up on Brandon Funston's updated rankings. … More »
Brandon Funston and Scott Pianowski talk MLB news and happenings, starting in St. Louis. … More »
Hanley Ramirez's bat has come alive this week and he's cheaply priced for Sunday DFS. … More »