Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
After reading all of this I don't really see a win/loss situation. The trade is fairly equal depending on teams needs. You gave what you could afford to give and received quality players in positions that you needed. Good job.
i would have to say team A, Backstrom in net is a stud and Getzlaf is as consistent as they come and he's always getting better. Team B St. Louis is not going to do to much this year given the state of TB. H. Sedin is great and will always do well no matter how VAN is doing. He's especially doing well because of the hot streak VAN is on, but w/o Luongo that might change. Ward is a great goalie but to streaky for my liking. so if u were team A then i would have to pat u on the back.
Team A if you got someone to pickup.
- Getzlaf is playing great, on track for 90-110 points
- Backstrom is a great goalie, consistent, and has a good Minny defense in front
Team B if you don't have anyone in mind to pickup.
- St. Louis is a great player, but not as good as Getzlaf. If this was LeCavalier, Team B would be much better.
- D. Sedin is also a great player. Not very consistent though.
- Ward is a pretty good goalie in a crappy division.
- 1 Reply to Games High Roller
really?? can you tell me why?
i need a G and backstrom is top 5. i need PIMS and getz gives it to me w/o losing points.
even if i lose sedin and st louis i still have:
LW: marleau, zetterberg, heatley
RW: hossa, alfredsson
my goalies aren't top tier:
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
Squeezing Thor, Mike Trout and Bryce Harper into a daily lineup is no simple feat, but one of our experts managed to do it. … More »
Devon Travis and Jonathan Schoop possess the kind of fantasy skills that owners should covet. … More »
Felix Hernandez has a great matchup at home against the Twins. Who else should be in your Friday lineup? … More »