General Message Board
Top ten reasons you should not be playing fantasy racing...
10. You color coordinate your team!
9. You didn't get any points for Bobby Allison! (you probably faxed that pick in)
8. You post to Yahoo in first person! (Using ALL CAPS so they can hear you better)
7. You reword your post so it doesn't look like the 55 other posts on the same topic! (that didn't get the answer you were looking for)
6. You post and then hit reload.. for an hour, to see the response of the Millions of people that are following your world changing observation!
5. You get upset about they drivers not using signals to turn left!
4. You pick your drivers one time.. and let it ride!
3. You're more worried about where they pee during that long race, than where they finish!
2. You pick the same drivers as the "Experts" do! (because we all know it's true if it's on the Internet)
Leaving number one open to debate...
If it were my pick it would be.
1. What's Danica wearing underneath that fire suit or does Jr's fire suit make his #$%$ look fat!
Enjoy peeps! Make your picks early every week and remember...
It's just a game!!
New number one.. The person with no restraint... The remark of no constructive purpose, relevance or meaning. The one that post's something so far from the subject that we are talking about... (hint being.. It's Racing people!), that we all feel Dumber, for having read it!
- 1 Reply to Road Rage
Yep! And if ya drinking a cranberry and soda water, with a lemon twist, while watching a race.... the bubbles are influencing your picks! And.. as smart as they look with that fruit drink.. betting my retirement they couldn't define IQ!
Expert Fantasy Advice
A freshly-recalled prospect and a sizzling strikeout ace are two topics on our Tuesday Podcast. … More »
Adam Duvall just keeps bombing away for the Reds. It's well past time to add him in fantasy. … More »
Talking Brandon Belt and a look around the league. … More »
No upper-tier aces on the hill on Monday, so we have work to do. Before you fire up that grill, let's set a quality lineup. … More »