He has been cleared for non contact practice for a few days. I know once he is close to return I can flip him into a Lowry/Kemba/Parker which is my plan, but I don't want to hold onto him for too long while he is injured; any opinions?
If you're in first and can afford the stash... I'd do it now. If you want Rose and are comfortably in playoff contention, why not? You'll never know when someone decides to pick him up; his owner in one of my leagues has been holding on to him for a month