Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
you are viewing a single comment's thread.view the rest of the posts
what can you say about this team in head to head? any weaknesses? any stat i need to improve? this is 11 category league: fg%, fgm, ft%, ftm, 3ptm, pts, reb, ast, stl, blk, to
1. (1) Kevin Durant (OKC - SF)
2. (20) Josh Smith (Atl - SF,PF)
3. (21) Rajon Rondo (Bos - PG)
4. (40) Marc Gasol (Mem - C)
5. (41) Kyle Lowry (Hou - PG)
6. (60) Andray Blatche (Was - PF,C)
7. (61) Ray Allen (Bos - SG)
8. (80) Carlos Boozer (Chi - PF,C)
9. (81) Corey Maggette (Cha - SF,PF)
10. (100) Emeka Okafor (NO - C)
11. (101) Toney Douglas (NY - PG,SG)
12. (120) Jameer Nelson (Orl - PG)
13. (121) Ed Davis (Tor - PF,C)
14. (140) Jeff Teague (Atl - PG,SG)
15. (141) Grant Hill (Pho - SF,PF)
16. Anthony Morrow
17. Jordan Crawford
dalembert - not sure where he is landing
ben gordon - latest news he's coming from the bench
haywood - starter as of now in dallas
brandon knight - starting pg for detroit / stuckey in SG
You have enough wings.
Drop Morrow for Dalambert to help your blks cat. If he lands in HOU where there is a need at the 5, I like him with Scola and Lowry feeding them the ball. Although ball hog Kevin Martin likes to shoot everything.
However your league is heavily favored in pts (pts/fgm/ftm=all offenseive scoring related cats)
So maybe hold onto your players for now. I don't like Maggs even though Silas has stated he wants the offensive load to fall on him....age/injury history is an issue for me.
Overall, nice balance to your team. Well done. it's hard to balance it out with the first pick sometimes---with the snake back to back. But you did well, all in all.
- 1 Reply to Andy
thanks a lot andy. i really wanted dalembert but right now he doesnt have any team yet..and i added both jordan crawford and morrow for those offensive cats (fgm, ftm, pts).. im worried about maggette as well but i cant drop him..
so i lack big men stats as of now right? ill try focusing on those..