Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
20 teams (very competitive)
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO), Personal Fouls (PF)
I decided to punt BLK & AST.
1. (10) Kobe Bryant (LAL - SG)
2. (31) Nene Hilario (Den - PF,C)
3. (50) Troy Murphy (NJ - PF,C)
4. (71) Caron Butler (Dal - SG,SF)
5. (90) Jameer Nelson (Orl - PG)
6. (111) Anderson Varejao (Cle - PF,C)
7. (130) Louis Williams (Phi - PG,SG)
8. (151) Spencer Hawes (Phi - C)
9. (170) Dorell Wright (GS - SG,SF)
10. (191) Timofey Mozgov (NY - C)
11. (210) Ty Lawson (Den - PG)
12. (231) Chase Budinger (Hou - SG,SF)
13. (250) Mickael Pietrus (Orl - SG,SF)
14. (271) Eddie House (Mia - PG,SG)
15. (290) Joel Przybilla (Por - C)
I think you should split Kobe immediately into two better players who might be playing in your playoffs, maybe David West or David Lee and some lesser small forward.
Even in a twenty-team league your team is still extremely weak in scoring, and Kobe will also mess with your FG%.
Murphy if healthy is a top forty player for sure and maybe top 30. I think he was a steal and others are ripping you for taking him.Dorell Wright at pick 170 was probably your best. Buddinger was a steal also. Good looking team.
- View More Messages