Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
LETS KEEP THIS LIST RUNNING... LETS MAKE THEM KNOWN AND BE. PLEASE POST NOT THEIR TEAM NAMES BUT THEIR YAHOO E-MAIL ADDRESSES and/or YAHOO IDs
1. latimes818 & samboz1989 a.k.a. GroudHog - two teams in one league
2. email@example.com - locking out DPenny45 for beating the commissioner in his league
3. firstname.lastname@example.org bobtoo998 - reported by: tbom66 (tim n)
4. email@example.com a.k.a. Sammy Zein - reported by: ndriver23
5. firstname.lastname@example.org - reported by: psyer6 (Kalle M) - commish took best players from managers bec he didnt make the playoffs
6. email@example.com ID#206212 - reported by: krist s
7. firstname.lastname@example.org - locks out bucsrule0708 in the championship round
8. email@example.com - locked yatusabe719 (Tomas S) in the middle of championship for losing in the middle round of the Finals
9. Mumbles619 - reported by: converge_into (Cary G) for locking his team, taking his best players and adding to the commissioner Mumbles619's team.
Anybody that is on this thread and cares, probably lost and lost badly in there leage. Shut the F*CK up you cry baby DEUSH bags. Suck it up and try not to be so sh!ttY next year you scum bag lovin pieces of SH!T
Thank God, I havnt experienced a commish locking me out or stealing my playas to add to his trophy case. It's not about complaining, it's not about whining.
It's about being fair. It's about stayin up late & watching all the highlights. Reading all recaps & box scores. It's about the amount of time spent in preparation for your draft, trades & free agent pick ups. It's about passing on playing Video games, or hooking up with a hot date. We all make sacrifices to win our leagues. And to have some Sucker take a few minutes of his sorry life to adjust the rules to how he see fit just so that he could win is pathetic.
There is no place in sports or sport fanasty leagues for cheaters!
as he was hopeless fighting in the consolation matches, he dropped all players in all the teams as we were in the finals (i was playing in the finals)
I won though, 0-0 dunno how the tiebreaker went.
- 1 Reply to Nathaniel S
QUESTION.... is it really acceptable for all players just to IGNORE all the FLAWS in this game? some posts appear to say so... im also playing other MMORPGs and there are also flaws/glitches. But this problem SHOULD and im very sure CAN be addressed by YAHOO!
- 2 Replies to won my league lol
You know what... modesty aside....so far i am in the championship in 3 of 4 YAHOO leagues and all of my nba.com leagues...
SELF-CENTERED PLAYERS MUST BE SELF CENTERED PEOPLE im not surprised. Actually when I started listing this I just wanted to know if this regularly happens in fantasy bball. and now i know it does. Its up to YAHOO to do something about it. THEY actually just have to look at the list.
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
Receivers lead the way atop Brandon Funston's initial rankings heading into the start of training camps. … More »
Brandon Funston and Scott Pianowski talk MLB news and happenings, starting in St. Louis. … More »
Hanley Ramirez's bat has come alive this week and he's cheaply priced for Sunday DFS. … More »
Talking Edwin Encarnacion, a look around the league and other random nonsense. … More »