Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
who should i drop to pick up haywood? I Was thinking Wilcox, what you think?
1. Ron artest or Lamar Odom (its a weekly lineup so the injury doesn't affect me too much)...
2. Bosh, Yao, Pierce, Devin harris for Paul, amare, rashard lewis, and aldridge
i have odom and bosh....
- 1 Reply to Ricky Sanders
1) Artest over Odom
2) I go with the Paul Side on that one You get the number 1 player in the yahoo game in paul and a top 10 player in the yahoo game in amare also. You definitely gained value in that trade.
@Syphon Pretty good, but here's the guys I would try to get rid of.
Troy Murphy: As I said before ain't that great and the pacers are playing small ball now so that could affect murphy's minutes.
J O'Neil: Has been injury prone over the past few seasons and doesn't seem like it will stop anytime soon.
Hedo: Simply because he's a magic with a bad playoff schedule is a simple reason enough to sell him high.
Okur: Had some flukey games, and is definitely a sell high right now. I mean come on he had a 17 rebound game the other night when he has never average more then 7.5 rebounds a game in his career. He has back problems as well, although he plays through them I wouldn't trust okur.
Thanks... Just dropping my lineup b4 you leave this awesome thread.
Bench: Harris, Mohammad, Daniels, Murphy.
Hows this team heading down the season? Im in a weekly 12 team roto with stand. 9 cat.
1) Reject that trade, you lose BIG
2) Pretty even you don't win or lose, but if this is an h2h standard yahoo playoff of 3 weeks. I probably go with Mike Miller just based on that fact that Turko has a 2 game week the first week and that could kill you if your team isn't good enough. It goes
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
How early will Rob Gronkowski go in 2015? What's the plan for those who wind up Gronkless? … More »
This year, the top of the draft was a minor disaster, but the second round was a goldmine. … More »
A look at fantasy players whose values have moved up and down in week eight. … More »