Who to Start Message Board
In a non-ppr, who should start VJax vs Ravens Def or D, Thomas vs NE Def?
1) SD offensive line....Gaither against Suggs, Rivers may not have sufficient time to look down field for VJax
2) Who will shadow VJax...is Webb playing?
3) Balt Def much better against the pass than NE Def
4) Do you trust Tebow
5) Tebow and Thomas history is so short....will Decker interfere too much
6) Will Belechek play his game within the game and try to shut down Thomas at any cost and let someone else beat them?
Thanks for all opiinions and thoughts....Merry Christmas
I'll help ...
I'm debating on VJax as well. Baltimores defense is good but I don't believe they are good enough to hold down VJax the whole game. I think they will roll their coverage more to shutting down Gates. With Floyd back, Brown showing he can play as a rook and Mathews finally running the ball well, they won't have enough to shut VJax down with double coverages. He has been boom or bust ... let's hope this weekend is a BOOM!
Thomas is a nice play, but I am assuming this is the playoffs for you and he is just not experienced enough for me to take a chance on.
Please check mine ... Im buying dinner!