Who to Start Message Board
I have Turner, Benson and Slaton at RB. I really want to grab a win this week, because i have been in 2 games that ive played well, but my opponent has had a career day. I wanna be the one with the awesome day this time. Turner's vs the 49ers, who have allowed just 3.5 ypc (plus earlier this season, they made AP have a normal RB game, not these amazing games), and I wanna fix start another guy instead of him just for this week. As for Slaton, he will do well vs Arizona and I just wanna drop Benson. Mendenhall is available and so r these RBs:
Hightower (i actually saw on a video, that Ken Whisenhut was practicing mostly rushing in the cards bye week)
Brown (Donald Brown)
Mendenhall (as i said)
I could also drop Manningham for a RB
Thanks for the help!!!!
My team has a volume of midrange talent at RB.
And all are playing @ home.
Glen Coffee v. Atl proj. 13
Tim Hightower v. Hou proj. 11.7
Kevin Smith v. Pit proj. 10
Ray Rice v Cin proj. 10.7
Which two do you recommend?
I'm in a 2 RB/2 WR...or 3 WR/1 RB....choose 4 from the below list:
- Reggie Wayne (at TEN)...could be reliable
- Nate Burelson (vs JAX)...Hasselbacks back
- Steve Smith NYG (vs OAK)...Elis back, but OAK corner could be a problem
- Hines Ward (at DET)...not bad, unless they just run the ball
- Kevin Walters (at AZ)...perhaps shootout in Arizona
- Clinton Portis (at CAR)...has bone spurs, but playiing against worst rush DEF
- Julius Jones (vs JAX)...Hasselbacks back
- Brandon Marshall (vs NE)...NE corners are good
- Michael Turner (at SF)...SF has 4th best rush D
- Leon Washintgon (at MIA)...Miami's got a good rush D
in QB choose 1:
Ben Rothliberger (at DET)...he could be effective in 1st half, and then steelers just run the ball in 2nd half.
or Kurt Warner (vs HOU)...it could be a aerial shootout in arizona
in kicker choose 1 (who will get more points):
Lawrence Tynes (vs OAK)...he's effective
or Stephen Gostowski (at DEN)....denver D could keep brady from endzone
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
The 2016 NFL Draft class may not be the deepest talent-wise, but Brad Evans believes at least a handful will crack fantasy starting lineups at some point this year. … More »
The Tennessee Titans crushed DeMarco Murray's fantasy value by selecting Heisman winner Derrick Henry in Round 2 of the NFL Draft. … More »
A look at Friday's DFS slate. … More »
In the market for a new middle after Dee Gordon's suspension? Here's a price list for you. … More »
Ezekiel Elliott is hands down the most attractive fantasy commodity to emerge from Day 1 of the 2016 NFL Draft, but he wasn't alone. … More »