Commissioner Corner Message Board
If you have a money league that meets my criteria, then please post your league id and password or contact info and I will join.
1. Must have 100% payout
2. League must have run for at least one year and I must be able to check previous season(s)
3. Entry fee must be at least $50
4. Rotisserie OR H2H with some payouts to the regular season leader(s)
5. Not really looking for a standard 5x5 scoring system, the more scoring categories the better (i mean a lot more preferably 8-10 for both batters and pitchers) but they must make sense. I've seen leagues with grand slams, no-hitters, etc.
6. The more managers the better(larger prize pool). I can play in leagues with 20 managers and actually prefer it over a league with just 12.
I am not really looking for a league with keeper aspects but will join your league if I can't find another league to my liking. If your league resembles a standard league then please don't post it.
Good luck to all managers in their recruitment.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller have brought out the bulls and the bears for this week's fantasy rankings. … More »
Whiz has finally decided to ramp up the rookie's usage. We think. … More »
Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to get a gift card worth two tickets to any regular season game of your choice thanks to our friends at SeatGeek. All you have to do is tell us which top 50 … More »
Flying a bit under the radar, Joe Flacco has cracked the QB top-12 thanks to a revitalized Steve Smith. … More »