Commissioner Corner Message Board
If you want to be apart of a great fantasy experience, this is the league to join. Last year was a really good year for the league so I'm running it once again. Owners of teams are competitive and know the game. It's a H2H, 20-man mixed roster league. Here are the settings:
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP), Slugging Percentage (SLG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)
The draft is March 4th at 4pm EST. If you're interested shoot me an email fifawcs at gmail dot com or reply to this forum.
Please include the following:
1) How many other leagues are you in?
2) What's your fantasy baseball experience level? This is not a beginner's league.
3) Are you able to attend the draft? It is on March 4th at 4pm EST.
4) Will you stick with your team and play until the end no matter what place you are in?
5) Are you ok with unusual stat categories such as holds, slg, and obp? Do you realize how that will affect your draft strategy?
And guys, please don't come into the league and try recruiting members for your other leagues.