Commissioner Corner Message Board
My baseball league started almost 15 years ago & we've been doing 50% keepers since 2005. Here's the leagues run-down...
- H2H, 12 teams, live draft
- 2 divisions, 6 playoff teams & limit of 4 weekly moves
- 25 man roster, 13 keepers, 12 round draft
- Trade draft picks or your even your last 3 keeper picks.
- All 9 standard hitting positions, 2 SP, 2 RP, 3 P.
- 30IP minimum
- Hitting Cats: R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS
- Pitching Cats: W, L, SV, BB, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/9
All my managers have been playing fantasy for 5+ years & the league is extremely competitive. Since you can trade picks & such, there's always reason to work on your team even if you're out of the playoffs. Back in 2009, there was a .080 win% difference between 1st & 12th place! We also keep track of league records & league awards for the past 7 seasons.
Email me if interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Expert Fantasy Advice
The Big Board takes into consideration past returns, current performance and expected future gains in determining who should be included. … More »
Kelvin Benjamin has hit the ground running in his return from injury, which has him moving up on Brandon Funston's updated rankings. … More »
Brandon Funston and Scott Pianowski talk MLB news and happenings, starting in St. Louis. … More »
Hanley Ramirez's bat has come alive this week and he's cheaply priced for Sunday DFS. … More »