Commissioner Corner Message Board
My baseball league started almost 15 years ago & we've been doing 50% keepers since 2005. Here's the leagues run-down...
- H2H, 12 teams, live draft
- 2 divisions, 6 playoff teams & limit of 4 weekly moves
- 25 man roster, 13 keepers, 12 round draft
- Trade draft picks or your even your last 3 keeper picks.
- All 9 standard hitting positions, 2 SP, 2 RP, 3 P.
- 30IP minimum
- Hitting Cats: R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS
- Pitching Cats: W, L, SV, BB, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/9
All my managers have been playing fantasy for 5+ years & the league is extremely competitive. Since you can trade picks & such, there's always reason to work on your team even if you're out of the playoffs. Back in 2009, there was a .080 win% difference between 1st & 12th place! We also keep track of league records & league awards for the past 7 seasons.
Email me if interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Expert Fantasy Advice
If there were any remaining Toby Gerhart loyalists ... well, sorry. Robinson is the Jaguars RB to own. … More »
Russell Wilson had a monstrous fantasy game during Seattle's losing effort and an examination of the rest of the Week 7 action … More »
Regime change can be a long, messy process. But it's been relatively quick and painless in the Rams backfield. … More »