General Message Board
after this short week im anxious to know who will be winning my custom league. the top 3 records are (38-24-1) (38-23-2) and (37-23-3). what seeds would these 3 records get if playoffs started today?
- 1 Reply to Greatest Championship History™
Think of it this way:
1. A win in a category is worth 1 point. A tie is worth 1/2 a point and a loss is worth 0.
2. Rankings are highest to lowest points.
3. If there is a tie, like in your example between 2nd and 3rd, the tie is broken by who had the most points in the most recent completed scoring week.
4. If those 2 teams tied during the most recent week, then you go back 1 more scoring week to try and break the tie. This process is repeated until you find a week where 1 team out scored the other.