General Message Board
Roto 12 man league currently in 5th place:
drop glen davis - look for perkins or gortat
i dunno bout a miller but it dun look like u need him. trade him for sumone else dat u need. for ex richard hamilton he shud b cheap right now
PG - Rondo, Westbrook, Wall, Augustin, Andre Miller
SG/SF - Matthews, Derozan
SF/PF - Gay, Green
PF/C - Cousins, Deandre Jordan, Glen Davis
C - DH12
I'm assuming you're:
- leading your league in assists and steals by a mile, but
- probably last in TOs
because of the massive number of PGs you have, not to mention guys-who-get-the-ball-often in Gay and DH12.
You're also probably:
- low FT because of DH12 and Rondo
- above average in FG, with Wall being the most detrimental
- slightly above average in blocks
So to summarize (and this is just my theory):
- rebounds (you have a couple of rebounding guards in Rondo and Westbrook so that's good, but your frontcourt is a little weak in terms of rebs)
- sacrifice your FT; retain Rondo and DH12 because they give you high FG (both), assists and steals (Rondo), blocks and rebs (DH12).
- get a rebounding SG/SF like Landry Fields or Mike Dunleavy.
- trade away Wall, Green, Glen Davis.
- trade Green+Glen Davis for a Marcus Camby or Javale McGee. Package in Wall if you think that'll help and go for Josh Smith or Gerald Wallace.
- if you can't trade Wall and if you think you can spare it (and I think you can), trade Westbrook for a Blake Griffin or Kevin Love or an Amare (be wary of Amare's TOs though),
Hope that helps.