Commissioner Corner Message Board
if your looking to join a 12team h2h keeper league then this league may be for you!
Settings: - Pretty standard although there are bonuses for QB's who hit 300yards, RB's who hit 100 yards, and WR's who hit 100yards.
- 1pt per reception, and 1 point per 20yards (receiving)
- Penaltys for kickers who miss easy field goals between 0-39 yards with penaltys decreasing as yardage increases
- Qb's gain .5 per completion and (-).5 per incompletion
- Big plays (40+ yards) at all positions gives a 5point bonus
- everything else is relatively standard
Postions: QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF, 1 TE/RB/WR Flex, 8bench, 2IR (so league will have roughly 220 players signed to teams with the rest on waivers)
Keepers: 4 keepers can be kept each year with the player kept costing a round earlier then what drafted the year before (example player drafted in the ninth round would cost you your 8th round pick to keep then the third year that player would cost a 7th round pick ect ect)
I believe i covered everything if you are interested email me or leave your email here, i can be reached at tystemmler (at) yahoo (dot) ca
Settings and line-up are good. Question I have is that for every year the players drafted in 1st round cannot be kept as they have to go back into draft. AP would never be a keeper in this. Might want to say keep at least one year then do the lose a round after year 2.