Who to Start Message Board
If you have a money league that meets my criteria, then please post your league id and password or contact info and I will join.
1. Must have 100% payout
2. League must have run for at least one year and I must be able to check previous season(s)
3. Entry fee must be at least $50
4. Rotisserie OR H2H with some payouts to the regular season leader(s)
5. Not really looking for a standard 5x5 scoring system, the more scoring categories the better (i mean a lot more preferably 8-10 for both batters and pitchers) but they must make sense. I've seen leagues with grand slams, no-hitters, etc.
6. The more managers the better(larger prize pool). I can play in leagues with 20 managers and actually prefer it over a league with just 12.
I am not really looking for a league with keeper aspects but will join your league if I can't find another league to my liking. If your league resembles a standard league then please don't post it.
Good luck to all managers in their recruitment.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Nelson Cruz at Colorado sounds automatic, but we're also bringing one of his slumping teammates. … More »
Talking up Jake Arrieta as a top-10 pitcher, trade deadline deals and a look around the league. … More »
Running back theory has shifted significantly in recent years. Will you pick an early back in 2015? … More »
Everyone's in play Sunday, so let's see what's going on for DFS. … More »