Who to Start Message Board
Always asking questions - never providing enough information to give a good answer - in order to answer the question in a good way people would need to consider the following things - in no particular order:
1. The depth of your league - not provided,
2. The type of league - not provided.
3. The categories pertinent to the trade - not provided.
4. The rest of your team (as to judge the impact on your team) - not provided.
5. Since the trade is lopsided - availiable FAs to pick up to cover the loss of your 2B/OF - not provided.
Now - a quick look would tell me that you are giving up power and BA for a lot of speed - depending on who replaces the 2B/OF.
On the pitcher side of the deal you are definitely winning out - Hudson is a better pitcher and has proven his worth - Sonnastine has been doing alright so far - his K-rate and ERA leaves a lot to be desired.
So - depending on if you can afford to lose the speed - if you need the power - and who is going to be picked up to cover the lopsided deal I'd say take the deal if you can cover those points - if not - well... then don't
Expert Fantasy Advice
Taking a look at Carlos Carrasco, Ryan Braun and the rest of major league baseball … More »
The seasonal numbers are still ugly, but Mike Napoli's recent play earns some DFS cred. … More »
A look at Saturday's DFS action. … More »