General Message Board
1) Played against Jay Bruce when he had 8 hits for the week and 7 were HR
2) 1 Week I Had 10 Quality starts and 0 Wins
3) Twice I've had CG losses - Sabathia/Corbin
4) I played against LIncecum/Bailey/Petit/Darvish when they had their no-no or possible no-nos
5) Played against the Dodgers RP League when he got 3 Wins in 1 week
6) This week I've had 10 pitchers start and 0 wins
7) Once I lost Wins and my opponent didn't have a QS
8) I picked up Hoover, he had a 26 inning scoreless streak, that day he gave up a Grand Slam for a 54 ERA
9) Played the last place team, hadn't logged in since the draft. His partial team had 26 hits for one day
More fun with numbers. Just to show ya what I said in the other post. Last week my pitchers had 0.86 ERA, 0.79 WHIP going into Sunday with 76 innings pitched.
This week, They're struggling to get under 6.00 ERA and 1.80 WHIP. But wait, my H2H opponent is OVER 10.00 ERA and 2.35 WHIP.
Every roll of the dice is a new spin, with endless combinations and possibilities!