General Message Board
its an 8 team league and im in 4th... WHY???? any suggestions?
Any particular reason you like Brewers pitching? Marlins? Giants?
I hope you didn't start Gallardo tonight. 8 ER in 2 innings.
The Marlin's offense isn't going to help Johnson win. The Phillies offense is also struggling, which doesn't help Hamels. Lincecum and Greinke are struggling. Guerra is just about losing his closer job. Walden is struggling and isn't going to close for the Angels.
On the bright side you have Feliz (not to be confused with Felix) of all pitchers, who is an okay pitcher but has the Rangers offense.
Still not sure why 'mad' likes your pitching so much.
- Reyes is off to a slow start. Might want to consider trading him.
- Zimmerman is dealing with an injury and may very well find himself on the DL.
- Don't know what categories/settings you use but Santana, despite a strong OPS, does not have a good AVG
- Feliz is not a reliever anymore. You are severely lacking in relief pitchers. Go grab some saves off the wire.
- I'm guessing Jimenez is Ubaldo? Ya, he's definitely NOT worth owning in an 8-team league. Get rid of him.
Other than that, you just need to be patient and let your good players come around, especially your pitching. Lincecum has started terribly and Greinke had a couple bumps too. They will recover.
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
Russell Wilson had a monstrous fantasy game during Seattle's losing effort and an examination of the rest of the Week 7 action … More »
Regime change can be a long, messy process. But it's been relatively quick and painless in the Rams backfield. … More »