General Message Board
I get - Pujols and Tim Hudson
He gets - Buster Posey, Josh Hamilton, and Roy Oswalt.
This is what my lineup looks like:
1. (5) Carlos Gonz?lez (Col - OF)
2. (20) Josh Hamilton (Tex - OF)
3. (29) Dan Uggla (Atl - 2B)
4. (44) Buster Posey (SF - C,1B)
5. (53) Andre Ethier (LAD - OF)
6. (68) Mariano Rivera (NYY - P)
7. (77) Mat Latos (SD - P)
8. (92) Roy Oswalt (Phi - P)
9. (101) Brett Anderson (Oak - P)
10. (116) Pablo Sandoval (SF - 1B,3B)
11. (125) Ian Desmond (Was - SS)
12. (140) Ryan Dempster (ChC - P)
13. (149) Chone Figgins (Sea - 2B)
14. (164) Nick Swisher (NYY - OF)
15. (173) Michael Cuddyer (Min - 1B,3B,OF)
16. (188) Jaime Garc?a (StL - P)
17. (197) Omar Infante (Fla - 2B,3B,SS,OF)
18. (212) Jonny Venters (Atl - P)
19. (221) Howie Kendrick (LAA - 1B,2B)
20. (236) John Lackey (Bos - P)
21. (245) Yunel Escobar (Tor - SS)
22. (260) Dexter Fowler (Col - OF)
23. (269) Kerry Wood (ChC - P)
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Don't make this trade..........Your squad looks good to go as is. Josh Hamilton and Pujols will have similar stats this year, and Posey will start where he left off last year, Oswalt will be a key performer as No. 3 starter.
Make the trade. Hamilton is always a ? (I've had him in my keeper league for 4 years now...bust or boom, for sure) and Pujols is the surest thing in fantasy. Don't worry about finding a replacement for Posey. You are receiving the best player in the deal.
- 1 Reply to Quark
Pujols is definitely the surest thing in fantasy... I agree that's a lot of pop in the lineup. Doumit is not even a starter in Pitt anymore, Snyder is. So the Posey thing has me on the fence too... Sophmore slump is a definite posibility but I agree the drop off on C is huge!