General Message Board
you are viewing a single comment's thread.view the rest of the posts
I love when people try to make lists....Usually they are so random and horribly wrong. I'm not saying I have a list that is better, but damn, how do you come up with some of this stuff?
- ARod #1? Maybe top 5, I'll give him top 10. AP is #1.
- Braun over Hanely? I'll take the top IN over top OF anyday.
- Ps don't really belong in the top 20. Lincy is the exception. Take Halladay out, put him around 30.
- Rollins at 13? That's where he was at last season. Did you watch last season?
- Howard over Fielder? Maybe, but doubtful.
- Sabathia in the top 20? In can think of 10 Ps better than him.
- Cabrera 19? Only 25 and one of the most consistent fantasy producers. He's still a top 10 player, even without 3B.
- Phillips anywhere in the top 50 is just plain silly
- Granderson (see Phillips)
- Nathan is the top closer, however, closers shouldn't be in the top 50
- McCann in the top 30? At no point has McCann every put up numbers close top top 30. Maybe top 70?
- Rivera (see Nathan)
- Carpenter is a stud, but probably shouldn't be in front of Wainwright. That's debatable though.
- Werth and Zobrist in the top 50? You can take them there, I'm staying away.
- Morneau was top 30 predraft last year. He had a huge year and you put him at 45? I don't get it? Maybe 20?
- Holliday (see Morneau)
- Wright is a top 5 fantasy player without HRs. People need to recognize that.
- I thought Dye retired?
I love the attempts. But some of them are just ridiculous.
All excellent points. It's like he forgot about David Wright until he got to 49 and then was too lazy to remake the list.
And Dye? Really? Dude is waiver wire fodder in most leagues. He doesn't even have a team yet.