General Message Board
8 team H2H where you can keep any player costing round drafted.
Positions: QB, 2W/R, 3W/T, K, 14B
1. (8) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
2. (9) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
3. (24) Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
4. (25) Lamar Miller (Mia - RB)
5. (40) Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)
6. (41) Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
7. (56) Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR)
8. (57) Le'Veon Bell (Pit - RB)
9. (72) Cecil Shorts (Jac - WR)
10. (73) Danario Alexander (SD - WR)
11. (88) Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
12. (89) Michael Crabtree (SF - WR)
13. (104) Dan Bailey (Dal - K)
14. (105) Josh Gordon (Cle - WR)
15. (120) Mike Nugent (Cin - K)
16. (121) Cordarrelle Patterson (Min - WR)
17. (136) Jacquizz Rodgers (Atl - RB)
18. (137) Sam Bradford (StL - QB)
19. (152) Aaron Dobson (NE - WR)
20. (153) Brandon Weeden (Cle - QB)
21. (168) Daniel Thomas (Mia - RB)
Looks bad for a 8 teamer why pick two kickers for ? i dont even draft kickers lol theres way to much value this year late in drafts to be wasting them on K's i would of went with 2 stud Rb's with the last back to back pick. lamar miller is a reach dynasty or not . i see you went with a young team also good strategy but some bad picks overall its a 5 outa 10 for me .
- 1 Reply to Dylan
Because there are 14 bench spots.
I can start a max of 2 RBs, but I can start a max of 5 WRs.
I guessed Miller was a reach, but it may actually be an advantage having an open pick early as it will give me a shot at a top tier rookie next year.