General Message Board
I was knocked out of the playoffs so now I'm looking ahead to next year. My league is a PPR with everything else pretty much standard scoring.
- Brandon Marshall is a no brainer.
- Chris Johnson was a definite no but then he started performing like a 1st rounder after about week 5, he's a toss up.
- Wes Welker had the 2nd most points on my team behind Marshall, but this is his last year of his contract plus he's up there in age, I'll have to see how the Patriots handle him in the offseason, but I'd still rather go for a younger guy.
- Randall Cobb was a week 1 pickup and seemed to kill it just about every week and he's young and tied to Aaron Rodgers.
- I picked up Percy Harvin off the waivers in week 14 after someone dropped him since he already had his 3 keepers set and he needed the roster spot, he was killing it before he was injured; but he does have injury issues and I don't have much allegience to him since he wasn't on my team all year.
- I picked up Kaepernick and fell in love with him ever since he started. The kid's got all the tools with a bright future. I likely won't keep him but definitely want to draft him next year in the 1st or 2nd round of our keeper draft.
Johnson is really your best option at RB? If he is, I don't think you have a choice but to keep him. You are going to have a real hard time next year if you keep 3 WRs as essentially your first 3 picks. If this really is the best that you have, i'd go Marshall, Cobb and Johnson.