QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Alfred Morris
TE: Greg Olsen
K: Lawrence Tynes
My opponent's team:
QB: Brees or RGIII
RB:AP,Ray Rice and Ridley/Jamaal Charles
WR: Reggie Wayne and Steve Smith(CAR)/Andre Johnson
TE: Tony Gonzalez
K: Matt Bryant
I lost a close game last week to him, but that was regular season. This is playoffs.
His record: 12-2, 1 Seed
My record: 7-7, 4 Seed
I think you are screwed.. 90% chance he will win and 10% chance you will win...
He has the studs and they have good matchups this week too... Your only hope is Matt Ryan goes off and it's not to Tony G...