General Message Board
I'm starting up a new salary cap keeper league this year. Rules and settings are based on a very successful NBA league that has been running for ~7 years. We've already got 12 great managers, and are looking for 2 more to fill out the league.
The league rules are pretty involved, but here's a summary of some of the major things:
- Snaking draft (available spots hold picks #2 or #5)
- Draft to be conducted offline on yahoo groups message board
- Rookies included with veterans for Year 1 draft, but will be part of a separate rookie draft in subsequent years
- Players kept on a contract basis, with salary and contract duration determined by draft round for Year 1 draft, but by open bidding in subsequent years
- Restricted and unrestricted free agency periods in offseason
- Rosters and scoring close to Yahoo standard, with IDPs instead of team defense
Send me a message (email@example.com) or reply here if you're interested in joining or getting more information.