Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
you are viewing a single comment's thread.view the rest of the posts
I think he could have done worse, but Altuve and Bourn are kind of one trick ponys. Not a fan of Rollins although he had a great 2nd half last year, but he's aging so numbers will most likely go down. Picking 2 catchers is not necessarily good since they won't always catch every day, but you do have 2 top 5 catchers on your team. Trumbo had a terrible 2nd half but he is in a great LA lineup. I like Zobrist and Prado. For your pitchers I think you probably paid way too much for closers you don't need instead of getting more quality SP's. I like Cueto and Medlen. I skipped taking Greinke this year even though i had him last year.
- 3 Replies to Erik
1. (9) Jake Peavy (CWS - SP) $10
7. (60) Craig Kimbrel (Atl - RP) $21
9. (71) Zack Greinke (LAD - SP) $10
12. (80) Aroldis Chapman (Cin - RP) $19
13. (81) Jordan Zimmermann (Was - SP) $6
14. (82) Sergio Romo (SF - RP) $5
15. (83) Kris Medlen (Atl - SP,RP) $5
16. (84) Johnny Cueto (Cin - SP) $4
18. (91) Matt Moore (TB - SP) $2
20. (104) Jonathan Papelbon (Phi - RP) $2
22. (109) Jason Motte (StL - RP) $2
As I said I enter to the Draft 22 minutes late and auto picked Peavy.
I really don't, man. Teams in 8 team leagues should be STACKED. Taking two catchers is an awful choice, considering one of them will be playing 1B. I can easily think of 8 guys I'd rather have at 1B than Santana, and about 15 over Mauer. I love Prado and Zobrist, but again, it's not like they are top tier options. Rollins is not somebody I would feel comfortable with at SS in any size league.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Russell Wilson had a monstrous fantasy game during Seattle's losing effort and an examination of the rest of the Week 7 action … More »
Regime change can be a long, messy process. But it's been relatively quick and painless in the Rams backfield. … More »