Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
If you have a money league that meets my criteria, then please post your league id and password or contact info and I will join.
1. Must have 100% payout
2. League must have run for at least one year and I must be able to check previous season(s)
3. Entry fee must be at least $50
4. Rotisserie OR H2H with some payouts to the regular season leader(s)
5. Not really looking for a standard 5x5 scoring system, the more scoring categories the better (i mean a lot more preferably 8-10 for both batters and pitchers) but they must make sense. I've seen leagues with grand slams, no-hitters, etc.
6. The more managers the better(larger prize pool). I can play in leagues with 20 managers and actually prefer it over a league with just 12.
I am not really looking for a league with keeper aspects but will join your league if I can't find another league to my liking. If your league resembles a standard league then please don't post it.
Good luck to all managers in their recruitment.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Given his hot bat, Houston shortstop Jed Lowrie should be drawing more attention on the waiver wire. … More »
Taking a look at the DFS slate for Sunday. … More »
A look at bargains for your DFS lineup Saturday. … More »
All draft picks own boom/bust potential, but among high-profiled WRs, DeVante Parker may possess the greatest. … More »