Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
If you have a money league that meets my criteria, then please post your league id and password or contact info and I will join.
1. Must have 100% payout
2. League must have run for at least one year and I must be able to check previous season(s)
3. Entry fee must be at least $50
4. Rotisserie OR H2H with some payouts to the regular season leader(s)
5. Not really looking for a standard 5x5 scoring system, the more scoring categories the better (i mean a lot more preferably 8-10 for both batters and pitchers) but they must make sense. I've seen leagues with grand slams, no-hitters, etc.
6. The more managers the better(larger prize pool). I can play in leagues with 20 managers and actually prefer it over a league with just 12.
I am not really looking for a league with keeper aspects but will join your league if I can't find another league to my liking. If your league resembles a standard league then please don't post it.
Good luck to all managers in their recruitment.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Every major league team's bullpen hierarchy, all in one place. … More »
Predicting all things American League in 2015. … More »
While Scott Pianowski is an agnostic drafter for fantasy baseball, some March targets were recurring. … More »
If you're thinking about test-driving daily for the first time, read on. We're here for you. … More »
Many drafts, many common-link batters for Pianow. Michael Brantley leads things off. … More »