Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
I got some questions, If you got the anwers they are very welcome
1)Whats gonna be Neftali's role in Texas from now on? He's a FA and I feel tempted to add him
2)Is there anyway J.A Happ get better now at TOR or is he gonna be a stream type of guy? He was with HOUSTON (their offense sucks) TOR not soo much
3) Joba Chamberlain role in NYY? He's throwing 96 so thats a good sign, worth a look?
4) extra: Myers (KC- OF) is worth a look in 1 year league or you think he will never get the call?
1. Likely out of the bullpen, although if Holland and especially Oswalt keep pitching BP, he could get back into the rotation.
2. It's been said Happ is out of the bullpen for now and will eventually go into the rotation, but I wouldn't trot him out against the AL league, and especially not in the AL East.
3. Set up guy, most likely. Pass.
4. Myers will probably be brought up when the Royals trade some of their OF, so I would guess before the deadline. At the latest, he will probably be called up in September. Worth a flyer I guess, but I wouldn't drop a productive player for him right now.
Bonus: Casilla still technically has the job, but he could get shifted out if he keeps coughing up runs. Broxton is being put out there for trades too, so he might not be closing for much longer either.
Expert Fantasy Advice
There is plenty of value at running back this week in Yahoo Daily Fantasy Football. … More »
We run through the Week 12 slate from a fantasy perspective. … More »
Andy Behrens and Jason Klabacha dive into the three Thanksgiving games. … More »
If you're debating on your Week 12 lineup for Daily Fantasy Football, we're here to help. … More »