Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
1. (1) Hanley Ramírez (Fla - SS)
2. (24) Dustin Pedroia (Bos - 2B)
3. (25) Ryan Zimmerman (Was - 3B)
4. (48) Jimmy Rollins (Phi - SS)
5. (49) Ubaldo Jiménez (Col - SP)
6. (72) Mark Reynolds (Bal - 3B)
7. (73) Ben Zobrist (TB - 1B,2B,OF)
8. (96) Pablo Sandoval (SF - 1B,3B)
9. (97) Clay Buchholz (Bos - SP)
10. (120) Mike Napoli (Tex - C,1B)
11. (121) Brandon Morrow (Tor - SP)
12. (144) Jonathan Sánchez (SF - SP)
13. (145) Adam Lind (Tor - 1B,OF)
14. (168) Leo Núñez (Fla - RP)
15. (169) Madison Bumgarner (SF - SP)
16. (192) Brett Cecil (Tor - SP)
17. (193) Johan Santana (NYM - SP)
18. (216) Carl Pavano (Min - SP)
19. (217) Edwin Jackson (CWS - SP)
20. (240) Dallas Braden (Oak - SP)
21. (241) Will Venable (SD - OF)
22. (264) Alcides Escobar (KC - SS)
23. (265) Frank Francisco (Tor - RP)
You have almost no pitching ... No first baseman You're OF is terrible and you have a glut of middle infielders... Time to make some trades lol... I would wait to trade Rollins though if he starts out hot you have a very good trading piece. I f he starts out slow he still has the same value he has now... not much.
tough to know who was available when u picked, but Rollins at 4 when u have Hanley is a horrible pick.
Sandoval will be lucky to have a job and u already had 2 3b not sure what you are thinking there,
On the other hand, Bumgarner at 15 is a great pick
U may hav the worst OF in the history of fantasy baseball
- 2 Replies to Dave
the reason i pick rollins b/c most people like players who can steal bases and hit out the ball park. SS postion is not strong this year too.
i only expect sandoval to hit and anything else is bonus.
of is always deep
I just notcied you have 3 SS.. lol So Rollins is a guy you could trade, Escobar (little value) Reynolds, Zobrist (little value though) and I would maybe like to add to your pitching and an average OF. Lind is very questionable this, and of course Zob was horrible last year.. But pitching is by far your weak spot.. Too many ifs... Johan, Pavano, Bumgardner (despite what people say, he just started.. Ignore for now what people say he will do this year... he may turn out good but until it happens, he has bearly played..)
You have no outfield. Zobrist, Lind, & Venable
No real 1B Zobrist, Lind, Panda
You didn't need Reynolds. You have Zimm. Could have picked up a much more needed roster spot.
Santana MAY be ready to pitch June?july.
You have a hitting heavy team... Love your infield (minus Rollins) but that's SS for you... I would work on balancing the two out.. Trade some of your hitting for quality pitching because I think you lack there...