Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
you can ask me questions..i will answer as many as possible...i post under ASK AWAY... My...
you can ask me questions..i will answer as many as possible...i post under ASK AWAY...
My Top 10- Catcher Rankings
1. Victor Martinez – V Mart is in the prime of his career. Hitting in the heart of the Indians lineup is a major plus.
2. Joe Mauer- Early projected stats had Mauer hitting 10 homeruns. The question ..will he develop power looks to have been answered. 7 homeruns in the last month and the avg is looking nice.
3. Russell Martin- Martin was my #1 ranked backstop in April. He impacts all 5 categories. BUY NOW!
4. Mike Napoli- The pop is real. 25 homeruns is a gimme.
5. Brian McCann- the braves lineup is weak, but McCann is a safe bet to rank among the top 5 catchers in runs,homers,RBI, and batting avg.
6. Brandon Inge- on pace to hit 40 dingers. Ranked this high do to his versatility.
7. Bengie Molina- whats not to like about consistent production? 95 RBI is within reach.
8. Geovany Soto- the NL ROY is off to a slow start. At the age of 26, his power will grow. Last month Soto was 17/77. You might be able to get this guy on the Low Low Low.
9. Pablo Sandoval- The kid can flat out rake. Sandoval hit .349 over three levels and 153 games in 2008. With the qualification at catcher Sandoval provides huge upside.
10. Kurt Suzuki- Kurt is consistent. Your fantasy team will be ok with the safe numbers Kurt will provide. .280 with 15 homeruns …yep yep
Matt Wieters- the equivalent to Joe Mauer, but with more pop.
Jeff Clement- great power with the stick. if he gets the call and finds the regular at bats, he could be a waiver wire gem.
- View Replies
2 trades on the table, i will try to list them orderly lol. Trade #1 Team A gets: Felix H...
2 trades on the table, i will try to list them orderly lol.
Team A gets: Felix Hernandez-Duke-Nick Johnson-Kurt Suzuki
Team B gets: Randy Wolf-Huston Street-Helton-Pablo Sandoval
Team A gets:Braun-Kendry Morales-Pettitte
Team B gets: Josh Hamilton-Nick Johnson-Duke
Which teams win these trades and is it close or not, thanks a lot.
I am going to be needing to free a couple of spots when Youk and Carpenter come back....wh...
I am going to be needing to free a couple of spots when Youk and Carpenter come back....who/where should I do that!! Also thinking about a 2 for 1 special...what how/who should I use?
Should I trade off some of my pitching for hitting or run with it for a while??? I am in 2nd place out of 11 (about 150 pts behind) (every team plays against every team).....if I should trade which pitchers should I trade away and what should I expect to get out of them?
C Russell Martin (LAD - C,3B)
1B Nick Johnson (Was - 1B)
2B Ian Kinsler (Tex - 2B)
3B Ian Stewart (Col - 2B,3B) (pending trade for Felix Hernandez/Encarnacion)
SS Hanley Ramírez (Fla - SS)
OF Andre Ethier (LAD - OF)
OF Carlos Beltrán (NYM - OF)
OF Bobby Abreu (LAA - OF) (pending trade for Felix Hernandez/Encarnacion)
Util Magglio Ordóñez (Det - OF)
Util Michael Bourn (Hou - OF)
Util Brad Hawpe (Col - OF)
Util Kendry Morales (LAA - 1B,OF)
BN Matt Wieters (BAL - C)
BN Felipe López (Ari - 2B,3B,SS,OF)
DL Kevin Youkilis (Bos - 1B,3B) DL
SP Roy Halladay (Tor - SP)
SP Dan Haren (Ari - SP)
RP Jonathan Papelbon (Bos - RP)
RP Francisco Rodríguez (NYM - RP)
P Yovani Gallardo (Mil - SP)
P Edwin Jackson (Det - SP)
P Ervin Santana (LAA - SP)
BN Mike González (Atl - RP)
BN Erik Bedard (Sea - SP)
DL Chris Carpenter (StL - SP) DL
I am a in 8 team mixed league. I dropped Chipper, because I just do not use him. I picked ...
I am a in 8 team mixed league. I dropped Chipper, because I just do not use him. I picked up Tommy Hanson. I am pretty sure Chipper will pass waivers and I guess i could pick him up again. By the way the 3 top teams including myself are loaded with starting pitching and have only 1 hitting bench hitter or none. We have from 8 to 11 starting pitchers. This seems to work, what do you think?
- View Replies
Re: ASK AWAY....
my question 2nd half league. Does this deal help me: I trade C Joe Mauer OF Nate McLouth...
my question 2nd half league. Does this deal help me: I trade C Joe Mauer OF Nate McLouth 1b Adrian Gonzlez, I get back 1B Mark Texeira Of Adam Lind 2b Freddy Sanchez 3b David Wright. I have russell martin as my only 3b and all GMs have only 1 utility spot
alright man help me out here. should I use a open slot on a pitcher or a hitter- I need p...
alright man help me out here.
should I use a open slot on a pitcher or a hitter- I need pitching, I traded for josh johnson who will help. vazquez and slowey should be coming my way in a deal today.
should I grab an SP: Doug davis, richmond, zito, bush, parra?
or nab a closer: david aardsma?
what do u think
All three of these trades got accepted within minutes of each other, and all of them great...
All three of these trades got accepted within minutes of each other, and all of them greatly benefit the same team, do you think something is going on?
Trade 1: M. Cabrera, C. Utley, and D. Wright for C. Delgado, J. Peralta, P. Polanco, B. Webb, and D. Young
Trade 2: A. Pujols for S. Drew, E. Encarnacion, and K. Suzuki
Trade 3: H. Ramirez for C. Lee (OF), C. Lee (SP), and K. Kouzmanoff
Basically he gets Cabrera, Utley, Wright, Pujols and Ramirez for garbage...or am I making too big a deal of these trades? Keep in mind all three were accepted within minutes of each other.
- View Replies
i smell fish....heck ya thats fishy...its ok..now you need to play the hot hands....drop y...
i smell fish....heck ya thats fishy...its ok..now you need to play the hot hands....drop your good on paper hitters for whos hot....what do you have to lose? he is stacked
yeah that seems like some BS. sounds like the guy is running 4 different teams.. delgad...
yeah that seems like some BS.
sounds like the guy is running 4 different teams..
delgado is out for the season.
- View More Messages