Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
you can ask me questions..i will answer as many as possible...i post under ASK AWAY...
My Top 10- Catcher Rankings
1. Victor Martinez – V Mart is in the prime of his career. Hitting in the heart of the Indians lineup is a major plus.
2. Joe Mauer- Early projected stats had Mauer hitting 10 homeruns. The question ..will he develop power looks to have been answered. 7 homeruns in the last month and the avg is looking nice.
3. Russell Martin- Martin was my #1 ranked backstop in April. He impacts all 5 categories. BUY NOW!
4. Mike Napoli- The pop is real. 25 homeruns is a gimme.
5. Brian McCann- the braves lineup is weak, but McCann is a safe bet to rank among the top 5 catchers in runs,homers,RBI, and batting avg.
6. Brandon Inge- on pace to hit 40 dingers. Ranked this high do to his versatility.
7. Bengie Molina- whats not to like about consistent production? 95 RBI is within reach.
8. Geovany Soto- the NL ROY is off to a slow start. At the age of 26, his power will grow. Last month Soto was 17/77. You might be able to get this guy on the Low Low Low.
9. Pablo Sandoval- The kid can flat out rake. Sandoval hit .349 over three levels and 153 games in 2008. With the qualification at catcher Sandoval provides huge upside.
10. Kurt Suzuki- Kurt is consistent. Your fantasy team will be ok with the safe numbers Kurt will provide. .280 with 15 homeruns …yep yep
Matt Wieters- the equivalent to Joe Mauer, but with more pop.
Jeff Clement- great power with the stick. if he gets the call and finds the regular at bats, he could be a waiver wire gem.
- 3 Replies to A Yahoo! User
2 trades on the table, i will try to list them orderly lol.
Team A gets: Felix Hernandez-Duke-Nick Johnson-Kurt Suzuki
Team B gets: Randy Wolf-Huston Street-Helton-Pablo Sandoval
Team A gets:Braun-Kendry Morales-Pettitte
Team B gets: Josh Hamilton-Nick Johnson-Duke
Which teams win these trades and is it close or not, thanks a lot.
This is my team: Russell Martin (C,3B), Carlos Peña, Dan Uggla, Chris Davis (1B,3B), Hanley Ramírez, Carlos Quentin, Ichiro Suzuki, Matt Kemp, Nelson Cruz, Coco Crisp, Brandon Inge (C,3B,OF), Ryan Theriot, Emilio Bonifacio & Russell Branyan
My pitching: Jake Peavy, Chad Billingsley, Brett Cecil, Brian Wilson, Juan Cruz, LaTroy Hawkins,C.J. Wilson, Javier Vázquez, Wandy Rodríguez, DL Joakim Soria & DL José Valverde.
I think i need another relief pitch: Top FA are: Joel Zumaya,Ramon Troncoso, Clay Condrey, Mark DiFelice, Michael Wuertz, Brad Ziegler, Justin Masterson,
or an SP: Chris Young, Kevin Slowey, Ben Sheets, Matt Palmer, Barry Zito, Joel Piñeiro,Tommy Hanson,Shairon Martis,Matt Harrison, Jarrod Washburn, Jason Marquis or Andy Pettitte
I'm going to drop Brett Cecil.
All three of these trades got accepted within minutes of each other, and all of them greatly benefit the same team, do you think something is going on?
Trade 1: M. Cabrera, C. Utley, and D. Wright for C. Delgado, J. Peralta, P. Polanco, B. Webb, and D. Young
Trade 2: A. Pujols for S. Drew, E. Encarnacion, and K. Suzuki
Trade 3: H. Ramirez for C. Lee (OF), C. Lee (SP), and K. Kouzmanoff
Basically he gets Cabrera, Utley, Wright, Pujols and Ramirez for garbage...or am I making too big a deal of these trades? Keep in mind all three were accepted within minutes of each other.
First: Who would you rather have. Morneau or Teixeira. I love Tex in the new Yankee stadium, and now that he's found his rhythm, I think I will try to get him.
Second: Thinking of offering Morneau, Alexei, and Cain
Teixera and Vazquez.
I am a in 8 team mixed league. I dropped Chipper, because I just do not use him. I picked up Tommy Hanson. I am pretty sure Chipper will pass waivers and I guess i could pick him up again. By the way the 3 top teams including myself are loaded with starting pitching and have only 1 hitting bench hitter or none. We have from 8 to 11 starting pitchers. This seems to work, what do you think?
- 2 Replies to Mr. Mackey
my question 2nd half league. Does this deal help me: I trade C Joe Mauer OF Nate McLouth 1b Adrian Gonzlez, I get back 1B Mark Texeira Of Adam Lind 2b Freddy Sanchez 3b David Wright. I have russell martin as my only 3b and all GMs have only 1 utility spot
Drop bruce for Beckham? Bruce is not giving me any fantasy value ina 12 teams h2h.
My of are Soriano, Beltran, Hairston Jr. ( I know, but I like the guy ) and Pierre. What do you thjink? Is Beckham overated?
I am going to be needing to free a couple of spots when Youk and Carpenter come back....who/where should I do that!! Also thinking about a 2 for 1 special...what how/who should I use?
Should I trade off some of my pitching for hitting or run with it for a while??? I am in 2nd place out of 11 (about 150 pts behind) (every team plays against every team).....if I should trade which pitchers should I trade away and what should I expect to get out of them?
C Russell Martin (LAD - C,3B)
1B Nick Johnson (Was - 1B)
2B Ian Kinsler (Tex - 2B)
3B Ian Stewart (Col - 2B,3B) (pending trade for Felix Hernandez/Encarnacion)
SS Hanley Ramírez (Fla - SS)
OF Andre Ethier (LAD - OF)
OF Carlos Beltrán (NYM - OF)
OF Bobby Abreu (LAA - OF) (pending trade for Felix Hernandez/Encarnacion)
Util Magglio Ordóñez (Det - OF)
Util Michael Bourn (Hou - OF)
Util Brad Hawpe (Col - OF)
Util Kendry Morales (LAA - 1B,OF)
BN Matt Wieters (BAL - C)
BN Felipe López (Ari - 2B,3B,SS,OF)
DL Kevin Youkilis (Bos - 1B,3B) DL
SP Roy Halladay (Tor - SP)
SP Dan Haren (Ari - SP)
RP Jonathan Papelbon (Bos - RP)
RP Francisco Rodríguez (NYM - RP)
P Yovani Gallardo (Mil - SP)
P Edwin Jackson (Det - SP)
P Ervin Santana (LAA - SP)
BN Mike González (Atl - RP)
BN Erik Bedard (Sea - SP)
DL Chris Carpenter (StL - SP) DL
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
Indispensable PPR assets Joique Bell and Danny Woodhead should catch on in Week 3. … More »