Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
12 teams, non keeper 16 rounds, round drafted then overall pick in parenthesis:
1. (11) Marshawn Lynch (Sea - RB)
2. (14) Arian Foster (Hou - RB)
3. (35) Zac Stacy (StL - RB)
4. (38) Pierre Garcon (Was - WR)
5. (59) Michael Crabtree (SF - WR)
6. (62) Rashad Jennings (NYG - RB)
7. (83) Sammy Watkins (Buf - WR)
8. (86) Riley Cooper (Phi - WR)
9. (107) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR)
10. (110) Steven Jackson (Atl - RB)
11. (131) Jay Cutler (Chi - QB)
12. (134) Delanie Walker (Ten - TE)
13. (155) Devonta Freeman (Atl - RB)
14. (158) Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
15. (179) Cleveland (Cle - DEF)
16. (182) Graham Gano (Car - K)
Based on Y! Projections I'm gonna be the 2nd worst team, lol, but they're never right and last year I was projected to be towards the bottom and finished 3rd
The reason I took 3 RBs early was because WRs were going very early (10 in the first 2 rounds), so instead of going with the flow I decided to take my top player available, lol
1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 Def, 6 Bench
.5 ppr and points per completion, 50 passing yards per point plus bonus at 200, 300, 400, 6 points for any TD (including passing), -2 points for an INT, 25 return yards per point, bonuses at 100, 150, and 200, everything else is standard except we don't give defensive points for yards allowed and don't have negative points for defensive points allowed
I like it; clearly it's an incomplete roster at this point as it's obvious you'll be making trades but you have a lot of pieces to work with.
I think it would actually make really great reality TV to watch you re-construct this and worry about the start/sit dilemma every week.
Should be a fun season for you; best of luck.
- 1 Reply to Brent G
Lol, thanks, should be a challenge at 1st but once I make some moves I should have a good set lineup, I had the same thoughts as I was drafting: incomplete but I have the pieces to make it complete (plus I have the #2 waiver)
I don't like your strategy. You hurt yourself choosing 3RBs straight. Now, you have no WR1WR2..just a bunch of WR3 and rookie. You don't even have a good TE. QBs are not great either. Unfortunately, I agree with the rankings.
Expert Fantasy Advice
A look at fantasy players whose values have moved up and down in week 18. … More »
Looking at the upcoming schedule to determine good and bad fantasy starts in Week 19. … More »
A look at fantasy players whose values have moved up and down in week 17. … More »